OUR PREMIUM PARTS SERVICE

We support your business with genuine lorry crane parts from Palfinger and Kinshofer, and provide parts for other major crane manufacturers.  We also provide parts support for Isoli and Orteco, with servicing from our experienced, knowledgeable and fully-qualified team.

Used by our own servicing and production departments, all Palfinger parts come with a standard twelve month guarantee and in some instances for main components a three year warranty cover applies. We offer a full range, including:

  • electrical components
  • hydraulic components
  • structural components
  • leg beam
  • main booms
  • programmable parts.

You can buy them as supply only or supplied and fitted by our expert service engineers across the UK, backed by delivery to you within 24 hours, or an optional faster service.

USP BENEFITS

Ordering is easy through our direct parts helpline on 01380 722381 from 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 5pm on Friday. We typically have 90% of requested parts in stock – we can usually source the remaining 10% within 24 hours.

For more information about our parts service, please get in touch or email crane_parts@thwhite.co.uk

PART TYPES

backer
Palfinger Leg Beam

Get In Touch

backer
Oil Tank

Get In Touch

backer
Palfinger Crane Remote Control handset

Get In Touch

backer
Palfinger Hook and Shackle

Get In Touch

backer
Palfinger Hydraulic Steel Hose

Get In Touch

backer
Palfinger Slipper Pads and Cage

Get In Touch

backer
Palfinger Hydraulic Crimped Hose

Get In Touch

backer
Palfinger Hydraulic Cylinder Seals

Get In Touch

backer
Palfinger Valve Bank

Get In Touch

backer
Palfinger Hydraulic Cylinder

Get In Touch

backer
Tray of parts in Megalift

Get In Touch

backer
Kinshofer Grab Buckets

Get In Touch

T H WHITEParts